Tuesday, January 09, 2007



These shots were taken at a reenactment we went to a while back, I loved the expression on the man with the blue outfit on, he just loved to have his photo taken and kept posing for me, quite funny really but isn't it great to go somewhere that the participants actually encourage us to photograph them. All the time we have a worry these days about taking candid photos, I tend not to bother any more, I think I'll stick to these reenactment type photos....
I've never posted these photos anywhere before as I felt they weren't worth viewing but looking at them again I realise they mean something to me so here they are, just for you lot! The first photo is of a story teller, he was VERY entertaining and made some great faces!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marianne the man in blue is a great pic! You should be proud. I hope you don't mind but I added your blog as a link on my blog. If you don't want it there let me know and I will remove immediately.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin