Thursday, January 31, 2008

Entrelac-A-Long

I am thinking of starting a blog for Entrelac enthusiasts, all levels including those that are scared to try it! What do you think? Good idea or what?
~*~
My lovely friend Ann has given me this happy award....I don't usually post about these but her words made both Barry and I feel so happy. Ann seems to have worked out what makes the pair of us tick, just by reading all my comments. She sums us up so well:-
"I "met" Marianne when I stumbled upon her blog...she is another amazing knitter and an incredibly talented photographer. Just like Meg's poetry, Marianne's photos click with me. I have learned so much about her through her art. She is such a wonderful, giving person...if she didn't live way on over in England, I think we would be phone buddies! She is planning her wedding to Barry, a man whose love shines through her descriptions of their life together. It is so lovely getting glimpses of a life that finally makes her happy!"

Aww, thank you Ann . . . . . . 'you've made my day!!'

8 comments:

CG said...

Very well deserved dear!!

I'm all in favour of the blog idea; I'm one too scared to try it.

dutchcomfort said...

Ann is soooo right!! She has put it so beautifully. Congratulations, your posts contain and reflect happiness indeed! Thanks for being a wonderful blogfriend!

Marianne said...

Aww, honey, you make a lot of folks' day!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You really deserve it! I do feel happy reading your blog and seeing the love between you too. Wishing you all the best!

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations Marianne! You make my day too -- I love coming to your blog!

Linda said...

A well deserved award, well done! I was thinking of doing Entrelac socks this year, the yarn is on order!

Michaela said...

I have wanted to have a go at Entrelac for ages, but have been too scared. So count me in and I'll have ago. As to Entrelac Socks, Queen of the froggers... sounds fantastic. Very brave!

Probably Jane said...

You've been given this award again - from me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin