Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little taster

I have been very buy dyeing some yummy fibre..here's a little taster of what will be going into the shop, probably tomorrow...top picture is Blue Faced Leicester and Blue Faced Leicester/Kid Mohair, middle shot is Shetland and the bottom is some very delicious Oatmeal Blue Faced Leicester and Silk. I have had Italy on my mind whilst dyeing these fibres, the colours are vibrant, just like that amazing country. Hope you like them!

Oh and until I get these into the shop I have removed all the UK postage costs and reduced the postage costs to everywhere else, go grab a bargain! Fluff-n-Stuff

2 comments:

Skein Queen said...

Purty, very purty! Hope you had a good holiday.

Carle said...

Oh the Oatmeal BFL looks heavenly! The plum and grey is so pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin