Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year New Logo

I am still feeling rather poorly so, after taking down the Christmas tree and generally making the sitting room look worse than it was before I started, I decided to sit down and give my blog a new logo.

All the images are very special to me, I could have added so many more.....

From the left we have:-

  1. Maddie, learning to knit. (Granddaughter Number 2)
  2. The Expandable Tote, my most popular bag to date, a delight to make, even tough it takes a while and has loads of different stages. Sewing this bag sent my shop off into another direction, the Big Bobble Clutch is the next favourite!
  3. Our wedding day....magical and perfect!
  4. Emilia working on her knitting at Fibrefest (Granddaughter Number 1)
  5. My darling Mum, such a happy memory on our wedding day! I love her happy smiling face xx
  6. Sullivan doing what he does best, making us laugh! Fibrefest (Grandson Number 1)
  7. Maisie, my youngest looking beautiful in our garden last summer
  8. Fibre...which reminds me, I must go and dye up some sunshine!

I always feel a little low after Christmas, and hate it when I get ill to make the whole situation worse. I get so frustrated when the littlest job takes all my energy to do. Still, I will keep on crafting and resting and hope I soon feel better especially as we are off to Prague at the end of January!

5 comments:

Adee aka kiwigirl42 said...

sorry that you've been poorly. Hope you are feeling back to yourself soon. Your new blog header is lovely. Hope 2010 is a great year for you x x

Anonymous said...

I love the new blog header!
I hope you're feeling much better soon!

Linda said...

Take care and I hope you feel better soon. The trip sounds the best thing to look forward to . x

Marianne said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Muk.
All those photos are dear but oh, that one of Sullivan gives me a giggle every time.
I hope you feel better soon in body and spirit :^) xox

Liesl said...

Hope you are feeling better. I love your new logo - is beautiful.

Happy new year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin