All the images are very special to me, I could have added so many more.....
From the left we have:-
- Maddie, learning to knit. (Granddaughter Number 2)
- The Expandable Tote, my most popular bag to date, a delight to make, even tough it takes a while and has loads of different stages. Sewing this bag sent my shop off into another direction, the Big Bobble Clutch is the next favourite!
- Our wedding day....magical and perfect!
- Emilia working on her knitting at Fibrefest (Granddaughter Number 1)
- My darling Mum, such a happy memory on our wedding day! I love her happy smiling face xx
- Sullivan doing what he does best, making us laugh! Fibrefest (Grandson Number 1)
- Maisie, my youngest looking beautiful in our garden last summer
- Fibre...which reminds me, I must go and dye up some sunshine!
I always feel a little low after Christmas, and hate it when I get ill to make the whole situation worse. I get so frustrated when the littlest job takes all my energy to do. Still, I will keep on crafting and resting and hope I soon feel better especially as we are off to Prague at the end of January!