Friday, January 12, 2007

Flooded








Barry and I went for a drive today to a village called Earith where I took the last two photos and a town called St Ives, in Cambridgeshire, where I took the others. As you can see we've been having some interesting weather lately, boy was it cold and so windy, didn't do my curls any favours, turned them into candy floss! I bet the owner of that car is embarrassed, its actually in a car park and obviously that was the only one left there, but it makes for a great photo don't you think? I must say, I don't do many landscapes but when there is something of interest within the landscape then there's no stopping me!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Guess that makes for a bad day to come back and find your car like that. It was great to see you today and thanks for the cookies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin