Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snowdrop Cards



Went to camera club last night to hand in our prints for next weeks competition and Pam was there, she's the woman that runs a hairdressers in Ely and she sells my cards in her shop. Pam gave me an envelope with some money from the sale of cards over Christmas and has placed an order for one of her clients for 25 of these snowdrop cards. I do embellish them a little with some fine opaque glitter glue, just around the edges of the petals, they are very elegant and I guess can be used for all sorts of occasions, I must ask what the person has in mind for them. I can even see them as wedding invitation cards. Oh well, I am just delighted to have this order, these are all printed out ready for the fun glitter bit and then I must get on with Pam's cardigan...busy busy busy!!! I love it :^)

3 comments:

mist1 said...

I have poor control over glitter.

Gary said...

Congrats on the sale Marianne. Great idea too! Gary.

Faerynuff said...

Brill! xx

Have a good time today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin