Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's all your fault!


You know who you are don't you....??
It was all that talk of KoolAid and yarn that did it! My new friend
Marianne is to blame.....
I did very well with my fingers for such a long time and then..I just thought I'd try a bit of sprinkling on the wet wool, well it just sat on the top so I had to mudge it in with my fingers and now I have got these really interesting colours stuck in the skin and nails of my fingers. The yarn is on the line, blowing in the wind, it looks really funky and I think I will be making a pair of slipper socks for Maisie out of the boucle stuff I dyed.
Ali gave me a 'happy' present just before Christmas, she's a darling and looks after her poor old Mum, in this parcel were some lovely things to make me smile, even Jez my SIL had bought me some delights from Lush...what I am getting at is there were two balls of yarn in the parcel and some Koolaid for me to play with. Today I played with the stuff and loved every minute. Barry says the house smells like a sweet shop, yummmmmm
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh dear.....always wear gloves, always....and I dilute the powder in a bit of water...but always wear gloves...I'm thinking you know this but you were just too excited and wanted to start right in, eh? (ask me how I know this could be true).....
Can't wait to see your funky yarn! ;^)

Anonymous said...

Hello Marianne, this is your colourswap Pal dropping in to find out a bit more about you! Have you seen the colourswap questions, and would you be happy tp post your answers here, so thta I can get to work on spoiling you?!! Am so surprised to see that you're faerynuff's mother, as I read her blog.

Your colourful pal

picperfic said...

oh my....I will but it will be tomorrow...I want to think carefully about my answers! I wonder who you are??

Anonymous said...

.... and the photo is just fantastic, very handy!

talj said...

I really like your image here, great close up! :o)

picperfic said...

doh...ok...Barry took the photo!! My hands were erm...elsewhere!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin