Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Dog Days Dishcloth Treats!



I was totally spoiled by my lovely pal Angela! Doesn't this basket full of goodies just cry out 'SUMMER' to you! Maisie keeps trying to get the sunglasses off me but I have put her off by saying we can go and find some in the sales later....

Everything has been so thoughtfully chosen right down to the cute little stitch marker on the handle! Did you make that Angela? Angela doesn't have a blog but she does have this website as she manages Rockbands. If you go to the link for 'The Bored' and scroll down to the fourth photo you can see just how pretty she is too!

Thank you Angela!

6 comments:

Faerynuff said...

What a wonderful basket of lovely things!

She is beautiful too, reminds me of Paula Yates.

Anonymous said...

Great gift. I like that dishcloth.

CG said...

How lovely to get this basket of gifts!

Anonymous said...

what pretty gifts. I hope I can make you smile soon too.

R

ps-are you getting my emails

Marianne said...

That IS a lovely Summery parcel of goodies!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous gift, I love the attention to detail.

And, I'm so sorry to have missed your big announcement! (I've been out of pocket a bit dealing with health stuff). Congratulations to you both!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin