Monday, September 17, 2007

Hipknits!

ooh! I can use the shift key today! See!
It does hurt a bit so I'll keep my shifty ways to a minimum....still doing most of the typing with my right hand!
Last Tuesday I did a photo shoot for a friend of a friend, Kerrie, it was great fun and lovely to work with someone creative. Her youngest child, Trinity is an angel and took all the odd photography in her stride.

a natural!
Kerrie dyes the most amazing yarn, I was given a sample and I'm making a February sweater with it...very slowly! I am knitting a bit though. I simply have to.....

these are just a few of my favourites......if you click here you can see all of them


Physio on Wednesday, I'd better do some more exercises! Ouch!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute baby! Great photoshoot pics!

CG said...

Lovely baby, gorgeous wool too!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh my -- that yarn is beautiful! And what an adorable picture with the baby in the middle of it all!

qusic said...

lovely pics of Kerrie and her daughter, beautifully captured and so natural, delicious yarn pics, tickle my fingers.

Joanna said...

She's just lovely isn't she, and so lucky to get to meet you, and Trinity too, now we just need me to meet you, and the circle will be complete, well for a minute maybe, gorgeous photos Marianne!

Marianne said...

What pretty yarn! but oh, sweet Trinity, what a beautiful baby!

Mama said...

Such WONDERFUL images. Each is better than the next!

ps: keep me on your list for your USA tour - I have a little boy you MUST photograph!

Rosie said...

so gald to hear that you've got mroe movement back. fantastic shoot, love the yarn dyeing but I think my favourite is the one of Trinity chewing her toes. Just think, we were once that flexible, too!

Anonymous said...

That baby is so cute! Great photo shoot (as always).

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Marianne!

Photo #87 is a masterpiece.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin