Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Almost Sorted


Remember these photos?

The slide show shows a few more before shots....boy! What a stressful time it was with that chaos in such a small space!


As you can see, we are getting there....
All my lovely books, all neatly sorted and waiting for me to love them, I mean look at them when the mood takes me!
I am especially proud of the curtains, I know I can make curtains from scratch but these were a real bargain from Ikea. We bought a cream pair and a red chambray pair and put the cream ones behind the chambray ones and they look great! We still have the pictures to put up and some stuff to take round the garage.
Thank you Barry for all your hard work...now I am going to make the wedding invites!

10 comments:

Marianne said...

It all looks lovely!
Don't you love running into those 'too good to not' bargains?

CG said...

looks great! So satisfying to get things organised isn't it? :)

hakucho said...

Looking really good :)

Gill said...

It's amazing how much you can fit into a small space, your room looks so inviting. I can imagine if I called round for a cuppa I'd be browsing through those lovely books and admiring your crafty things on show.My kind of home!

Probably Jane said...

Thanks for the inspiration - I am attempting a good sort out but think I am at the stage where it looks worse before it looks better!

Your house is clearly the home of creative and interesting people.

Anonymous said...

Yes, go make the wedding invites!! :)

Linda said...

It is coming along well, the curtains are great, I could never make stuff like that!

Thimbleanna said...

It's all looking so pretty Marianne. You'll be all gussied up and ready for the wedding! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's looking really pretty!

Rosie said...

It looks so welcoming! And using the 2 sets of curtains together is inspired.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin