- Do ironing so we can find the spare bed
- Take Maisie out on education trips to shopping centres and restaurants every other day
- Try and finish lots of knitting
- Try not to start to knit too many things without finishing stuff first
- Help Maisie to sew herself something
- Try not to fuss too much as Maisie uses my precious sewing machine
- Go food shopping more often as I have a bit of a problem going to the supermarket and we often run out of food!
- Put some thought into our Photo Business in preparation for the Wedding Fayre we're attending in October
- Finish website...should be at top of list
- Tidy the house from top to bottom every day before I even look at some knitting
- Try not to worry too much about previous resolution
- Get the swap stuff sorted for my pals
- Send a goody bag to Robin as I owe her for sending me a Knit Picks order over...
- Put all our beautiful wedding photos into an even more beautiful coffee table book...oooh so excited about our new photobooks we are going to be using for our business
- Try to go to bed earlier ~ days never seem long enough to me, why waste good knitting time sleeping? Mind you if I do go to bed and actually manage to sleep it is a miracle!
- Lose some weight again
- Do some exercise, see above!
- Find an accountant
- Try to recycle a bit more, my Son in Law is brilliant at it!
- Go to France for a week.....maybe I aught to get on and sort that one!
Here's one of my favourite photos I took on our honeymoon in Venice....just because I don't think a blog post is interesting without a photo or two....
As a 1930s wife, I am