Monday, January 18, 2010

A Happy Photoshoot







I knitted these mitts to match my new lime green coat. I also spun the yarn...so pretty!




I had almost half of the yarn left so I combined it with some kidsilk haze and made this pretty mobius

~*~

Yesterday I did another photoshoot for Kerrie. Five children and lots of clothes made for lots of fun

The children were so lovely, and Kerrie's Mum makes a mean bacon bun!

Reid is such a good baby, she is as beautiful as the other three children, Kerrie and Wayne do make such pretty children!









and this one was taken by Barry




Yep, I love my job! Slept well last night for some reason ;^)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Do you have to sleep tonight? I can't wait to see all the pics that you took, it was a great day wasn't it? x

Jacqui said...

children and the photographs look gorgeous :)

hakucho said...

Aw...so cute :)

Rani said...

Darling photos!

I'm eyeballing your lovely roving. mmmmm. it looks fabulous!

Thimbleanna said...

You DO have the best job -- you and Barry are so lucky -- AND so good! Love your beautiful yarns too!

ali said...

Oh that gorgeous snuggly yawny baby!

Marianne said...

Your mitts and cowl are gorgeous and those children? Stunningly Beautiful!

Linda said...

Its nice to see Kerries baby, what a lovely family they look. I miss her blog. Your mittens are fab!

Alice Yu said...

gorgeousness! photos and that handspun!! mmmmmm!!

silverpebble said...

Marianne! That yarn! Those mitts! That's it! Can we do our swap now? Wow wow wow. Those colours are absolutely beautiful. It may also be a lovely excuse to go to the Peacock Tearooms for some cake!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin