Monday, January 25, 2010

SPARKLE

I don't know about you but this time of year always gets me down....I am on my second virus since Christmas and am getting a bit fed up of coughing and spluttering. However, something inside me told me to go and do some dyeing on Saturday. I had a box full of delicious fibre just waiting for colour. I had a couple of blends made just for my shop. I haven't done anything to the BFL, baby alpaca and silk yet but the sparkle was calling me.

If you can't see my shop displayed on the right you can click here to access it



I have deliberately gone for strong vibrant colours. The sparkle is delicious and just begs to be spun.

So, today I am sewing a bag to take away on holiday, just what the doctor ordered...I might even sew a bag or two for the shop!

6 comments:

Rani said...

oooooooooooh, I'm drooling!

Sarah {The Student Knitter} said...

Going on holiday should pick up your spirits, right? Where are you headed off to? :)

hakucho said...

I'm with you...bright colors definitely make me feel better ;)

Skein Queen said...

Love, love, love - would've snaffled it too if someone hadn't beaten me to it!

Linda said...

So gorgeous! I just bought a shed load of fibre so no more for me unfortunately!

Alice Yu said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin